What's new

Add the ability to TP to any one of your claims by claim name

Lianail

Hardcore
This should have a cost with it similar to the back command. This idea actually came from building, but he didn't add it here, so I'm adding it for him.

Thumbs Up or Agree if you would like to see this feature added.

Scraggles

-= Phantom =-
you mean like /home rail_junction which is where I tp to the junction of mine and your railway ?

Lianail

Hardcore
It would be something like /claim tp "x3000, z3500". I had another suggestion in this forum to grant the ability to rename/nickname claims. That one would allow you to create names like the one you used above.

Scraggles

-= Phantom =-
the above is not easy to remember, so i just type /home rail_ and it finds the one i want

Lianail

Hardcore
It won't be able to use "/home" because there are already mechanics around that requiring you to have previously set a home. But as far as the naming goes, I agree that's a better approach. However, it's separate suggestion. It would be great if they implement both!

Last edited:

Scraggles

-= Phantom =-
got about 30 homes set, maybe more, auto complete already works, I can type lia and usually tab will auto complete to you

Lianail

Hardcore
Scraggles, you are way too helpful. I have over 200 homes. I had no idea about Tab to autocomplete. Thank you!

Lianail

Hardcore
This functionality would be similar to the "/as tp" command It's not based on having a home set. Per other discussions, it might still be worth it to have a charge for each tp, like when you use /back. That would help prevent abuse of it as another /home.

Lianail

Hardcore
Worldguard and several of the other claim systems have this functionality already built in. The command there is /rg tp {regionname}. You are allowed to set the TP location with /rg sethome . Other functionality exists to manage these.

Last edited:

Lianail

Hardcore
Autocomplete for /home is no longer working in 1.13. So that's no longer useable.