What's new

Alpina

DocterBuster

-= Phantom =-
Hi guys as of today DolphinCove is now abandoned (f) but I'm starting a brand new town called Alpina! We haven't worked out where the town is going to be or what it's going to look like (stay tuned) but we have new joining requirements due to DolphinCove dieing of players leaving this great server.

Requirements-

1. Must be at least member and have played for at least 1 week on the server. (cant be only active on discord I will be watching all the guild's member's activity)
2. Must be active on server and willing to help out the town (cant be just in guild because you want to)

"We need to bring back multiplayer to multiplayer"

Rules-
1. Must have forums/discord account and you must join the guild's discord when I put it up (was a major issue with DolphinCove we had so many people joining with none of them)
2. If you are caught offline for more than 2 weeks you will be immediately kicked and sent a MSG in game. MAKE SURE TO RESPOND TO IT IF YOU WANT BACK IN THE GUILD.
3. No swearing in guild chat or inappropriate builds (Server rules still apply)
4. If you beg to be promoted without a good reason you will be immediately kicked
5. Must have read the rules before joining you will be asked for a special code when joining that code is NESS=SANS1234

If you are caught violating any of these rules you will be immediately kicked from the guild and discord channel.

Last edited:

DocterBuster

-= Phantom =-
We are accepting guild members now to help us start the town

Also I will tell you guys our first project-
We will be making the world's first in game Minecraft arrangement of Bentrucking/ASGORE along with pixel art and a ride!!! Im so excited to start this project with you guys

We will start this once the town is settled.

Last edited:

DocterBuster

-= Phantom =-
As of today I am now abandoning this community due to inactivity of it's members sorry about any inconvenience this may have caused