What's new

BRING BACK THE 1.13 CLAIM SYSTEM

I infinity_Gameboy am petitoning for the old Claim system if you want it comment OLD CLAIM SYSTEM that way we can have a better way to claim our builds and not get griefed

Its_Ruz

Cobweb Bandit
Helper
-= Phantom =-
Have you considered how the switch from claim systems will have to be?
I mean everyones claims will be unprotected as soon as the claiming systems are switched, and anyone can claim anyone elses builds; it'll be a mess!

InfinityGB

Have you considered how the switch from claim systems will have to be?
I mean everyones claims will be unprotected as soon as the claiming systems are switched, and anyone can claim anyone elses builds; it'll be a mess!
I just thought about that what could happen is the claims could stay with the lands and i like the idea with lands but what can happen is the old claims stah but you can then modify the claims even if they bring back the 1.13 system

Scraggles

-= Phantom =-
This seems to be the plugin: https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/griefprevention.1884/

Note that it is not valid for the latest version which is why it is not in use

I played on a 1.14 server recently, they changed the plugin system by deleting it, not telling the casual players by discord and then logged in to found a trashed and raided house, told them what I thought of their server and they were more concerned at my choice of words as the profanity filter was getting overloaded.

Suggested that they stuff their server where a rodent is felched, wiped it off the server list and then they admitted that they had kept it a secret and assumed everyone would notice.

This server seems to be on 24/7, so if a plugin was reset on 12 pm one day, there is 24 hours or longer where claims would be open