What's new

Building Contracts, Industrial Nether/End/Mining Resets, Recap

haz

Huncho
Owner

Building Contracts (Industrial)

Take on various building challenges with new contracts! You do not want to miss out, as rewards such as Player Warps are up for grabs!

Contracts last anywhere from a few days up to a month, and are then replaced with new ones!

To begin, type /contracts in-game or visit the Building Contracts NPC at spawn!

Impending World resets (Industrial)

The following worlds will be reset on January 1:
  • Nether World
  • End World
  • Mining World
Recap

If you aren't on our Discord, you may have missed some important updates! Here's a recap:
  • Egyptian Age was launched
  • Christmas Tags now available as part of the December Free Gift! Claim here
  • Our Christmas Event is to be held on Wednesday, 26th December at 9PM UK / 4PM EST / 1PM PDT / 10PM CEST / 6AM AUS. More info on our Discord!

Halmatrix

-= Phantom =-
Question on the building contracts:

How do they work?
You build, when you're done you submit your creation... and then someone judges it or something? against what criteria (I've seen more than enough dirt cubes being called 'base')?
Will only the 1st of each Base / party area / dungeon be rewarded?

haz

Huncho
Owner
Question on the building contracts:

How do they work?
You build, when you're done you submit your creation... and then someone judges it or something? against what criteria (I've seen more than enough dirt cubes being called 'base')?
Will only the 1st of each Base / party area / dungeon be rewarded?
Builds are judged by staff on quality, creativity, etc. The number of winners depends on how many entries there are as well as the quality of them :)

Arenis

the Herald
-= Phantom =-
so would there be a 1st place, 2nd place.. etc. with different prizes? or would everyone get the advertised prize?

are there any additional guidelines for the various contracts? such as features that must be included with a build?

and are there restrictions to where they can be built? (i would like to build the party place within my town)

haz

Huncho
Owner
so would there be a 1st place, 2nd place.. etc. with different prizes? or would everyone get the advertised prize?

are there any additional guidelines for the various contracts? such as features that must be included with a build?

and are there restrictions to where they can be built? (i would like to build the party place within my town)
From the next reboot, the contracts menu in-game will show how many winners there will be. Get creative, you can build it anywhere! :)