What's new

Celtica Town

Indiana_Mark

Guardian
It's new and still small (for now), but Celtica Town is now officially open to new inhabitants!

Celtica Town is a friendly coastal town with helpful inhabitants and a public farm for everyone who lives in it. We don't work with strictly measured plots; new members can choose a spot to build at and we (SirMcDuckles or me: Indiana_Mark) will take a look at it. It only has to fit in the town and with the theme(s) :p Accepted themes are medieval/viking/celtic/Skyrim (or themes influenced by these).

Our main rules:
-No griefing
-No stealing
-Be kind (or at least decent xD)
-Any rules on public signs in the town (e.g. at the public farm)

Current amount of inhabitants: 5

Our goal in the long run is to create a nation of some sort containing multiple towns. Quite ambitious, but it could be reached by teamwork and fun!

So if you would like to help the new fun and friendly town of Celtica grow, please let us know in this thread or in-game (SirMcDuckles or Indiana_Mark (or Milk_Slice if we're not available)!

Edit: We now also have our own Discord server for fun and communication about our town!

2019-05-08_19.10.39.jpg
2019-05-06_19.02.20.jpg

Last edited:

xZom

Dragon
Hardcore
Elite
Could I look at it ingame to see about joining? I might join ya if you let me

Indiana_Mark

Guardian
Hey my dude, could I join? If you are still active, that is.
Yup, we're still active x)
Of course you can join. At which time are you usually online? (so I know whether I or SirMcDuckles gotta tp you to town) And I guess Frinjaramis is also your ingame name?

Yup, we're still active x)
Of course you can join. At which time are you usually online? (so I know whether I or SirMcDuckles gotta tp you to town) And I guess Frinjaramis is also your ingame name?
Yep, Frinjaramis is my ingame name. I'm usually on weekdays after school as well as sporadically on weekends. I'll be gone all summer, but if you guys are still around in the fall, I'll be onboard then too. I can get on right now so you can add me

Indiana_Mark

Guardian
We're back on Alien Age!
Overall goals and rules are still the same, though we will use multiple themes in our town(s) as time goes by (medieval, industrial, modern; like European cities are built). For now it will be medieval-ish still. :p We're currently gathering resources and working in a savanna NPC village near a beautiful lake and sea: Celtica Town.

So if you want to join a town and future nation (other than the current biggest best-known ones :p), just leave a reply!