What's new

Communities

darkzac

-darkzac
-The Industrial Era
-The Industrial Era is a town/city focused on becoming completely Machine / Redstone Based. (Where Ever Possible)
Where and man or woman come become successful by the Sweat of there own brow.
We have a class system based on Effort Where the more you put in the more you will get out of you Plot in the town.
-https://mc-ages.com/threads/the-industrial-era-accepting-players.3672/

Attachments

Deadria

My username Is Deadria on minecraft.
The community name is The Hollow
Desc: A work in progress Village, I like to say it's midevil, but! Members are allowed to build whatever they want around the village. It's a baby right now but eventually i'm adding shops and other attractions.
The Co Owner Is stegularprism2

Behead me and use my head: Deadria

Attachments

Do you have a thriving community? A town with your friends? Or simply a gathering with various members around the server?

You could get your community featured in the Communities NPC (to be added) at spawn and in /help. The requirements are as follows:
  1. Must be accepting new members. New players must feel welcome!
  2. Must be respectful players - no griefing, being a nuisance, etc.
The NPC will be updated as and when new towns are formed or become inactive. To apply, reply to this thread with the following format:

Code:
Minecraft name:
Community name:
Description:
Link to town thread:
*optional* Banner for icon or player head name:
You need a town thread (here) which outlines for new players how to join!
Do you have a thriving community? A town with your friends? Or simply a gathering with various members around the server?

You could get your community featured in the Communities NPC (to be added) at spawn and in /help. The requirements are as follows:
  1. Must be accepting new members. New players must feel welcome!
  2. Must be respectful players - no griefing, being a nuisance, etc.
The NPC will be updated as and when new towns are formed or become inactive. To apply, reply to this thread with the following format:

Code:
Minecraft name:
Community name:
Description:
Link to town thread:
*optional* Banner for icon or player head name:
You need a town thread (here) which outlines for new players how to join!
Anticolonizer
Rose Ridge
A growing community that's all about sharing! ask around if you need anything and try to help other people out whenever you can! We're always eager to welcome new players into our town.
https://mc-ages.com/threads/rose-ridge-community.3914/

If we aren't online when you decide to join us please email me about becoming a member at [email protected]