What's new

DolphinCove

DocterBuster

-= Phantom =-
IMPORTANT NOTICE:
-This town has been abandoned if you ask to join I will not reply back. Sorry for the inconvenience.

(Pictures taken by A_Single_Muslim, tysm!)

Hi and welcome to DolphinCove!

We are a very active town with few members at the moment but we have big plans of expansion for the future.

A few rules-
1. Must be active/member rank at least to join
2. No swearing in guild chat

Frequently asked questions-

Q. Do I have to /sethome here?
A. No once you join you can use /g home home to teleport to the town.

Q. Do I have to live here?
A. No just make a cool house here if you already have a base somewhere else.

Q. Will Waluigi be in smash?
A. We can all hope so.....

About our market-

We recently had built a market on top of the aquarium! Once you join you can ask me to give you a booth you can use as a normal player shop.
Market Rules-
1. No scams
2. If you want to leave the guild and have a shop set up than please remove it before moving on (if you leave when I'm offline than just /msg or /mail me asp and I will tp you here ty for keeping the market fresh!)

If you wish to join either mail me or reply bellow. We are still growing and look forward to building with all of you!

DISCLAIMER-
You do not have to live here to be a part of the town just simply have a cool build/house in your plot and be active from time to time in town projects.

P.S. We could use a few claim block donations to help with the town. Ty in advance!

Last edited:

QS010

Im interested in joining this community, but i have a question can i build above Water but still be focused on the community? my User is : QS010

DocterBuster

-= Phantom =-
cool I might join or at least come check you out :)
Hi Purp, I an unable to invite atm (I'm very busy with stuff irl) but ask the guild's officers to invite you. Ask RedCatty and Astro_Dragon they are our guild officers. I can set you up Friday the soonest with market plots and town plots. Sorry for the inconvenience ):

DocterBuster

-= Phantom =-
(Pictures taken by A_Single_Muslim, tysm!)

Hi and welcome to DolphinCove!

We are a very active town with few members at the moment but we have big plans of expansion for the future.

A few rules-
1. Must be active/member rank at least to join
2. No swearing in guild chat

Frequently asked questions-

Q. Do I have to /sethome here?
A. No once you join you can use /g home home to teleport to the town.

Q. Do I have to live here?
A. No just make a cool house here if you already have a base somewhere else.

Q. Will Waluigi be in smash?
A. We can all hope so.....

About our market-

We recently had built a market on top of the aquarium! Once you join you can ask me to give you a booth you can use as a normal player shop.
Market Rules-
1. No scams
2. If you want to leave the guild and have a shop set up than please remove it before moving on (if you leave when I'm offline than just /msg or /mail me asp and I will tp you here ty for keeping the market fresh!)

If you wish to join either mail me or reply bellow. We are still growing and look forward to building with all of you!

DISCLAIMER-
You do not have to live here to be a part of the town just simply have a cool build/house in your plot and be active from time to time in town projects.

P.S. We could use a few claim block donations to help with the town. Ty in advance!