play.mc-ages.com

Click to copy

Everwinter (INACTIVE)

DarkAshe616

Dec 31, 2018
USA
Hello, I would love to join your wonderful community. My in game name is Darkashe616. Your community sounds super amazing with the icy winter theme. Thanks ~

Miluiel

Mod
*+* Immortal *+*
Aug 26, 2018
Hello, I would love to join your wonderful community. My in game name is Darkashe616. Your community sounds super amazing with the icy winter theme. Thanks ~
we'd love to have you, just send me a message when you see me in game (I am Miluiel in game)

Limeleader

Mar 9, 2019
Hi! I would love to join this community as I really enjoy winter and snow-themed building! I have also read the rules. :)

Reactions: Miluiel

Miluiel

Mod
*+* Immortal *+*
Aug 26, 2018
okay, just message me, moobit or nicksteel01 in when you see one of us in game :)

yawningbarnacle

Apr 25, 2019
Hi could I please join your town. I have always dreamed in being in one of these communities. I used to be in one on a different server, but I hope this is a good one too!
Thanks!

HEYimHOBO

Apr 28, 2019
yello I'd love to join your community the idea of ice a village really interests me, and I would love to expand the variety of my building pallet. I am looking forward to hearing your reply.

)EDIT( Also you need another discord invite the one you have on the front of the forum doesn't work

Last edited:

SchAnden

Apr 30, 2019
Hey i would LOVE to join the Guild/town its sounds Lovly and i want to join :)
my ing name is SchAnden pls mgs me back

NotchJunior

May 6, 2019
I would very much like to join you community, I currently have a ranch im working on creating, but I'm missing the sense of community and would like to see what You're all about!

Hawkeye

May 8, 2019
Hi, I'm brand new to the server and I like the sound of your community. If you're accepting new members I'd love to join.

Kryyss

Oct 27, 2018
UK
Ever get the feeling the community is crumbling faster than your typical glacier in the 21st century? Sorry to see the guild go, they've always been a reliable and constant feature on the server.