What's new

Everwinter

Miluiel

-= Phantom =-
Welcome to Everwinter! this is a ice/frost themed village. at the moment there is a bank, a hotel, a bakery and houses from some of our members!

Some basic rules:
1. Be nice to eachother, we want a guild/team that is friendly with eachother :)
2. Do not grief or steal, you will be kicked out of the guild.
3. If you want to build somewhere ask me or Rainbowfreya, You can build it yourself but try to stick with the theme as much as possible!

4. Try to use dark oak wood in some kind way in your house.

General info
Owner: Miluiel
Officer: Rainbowfreya (CO-Owner), Moobit and nicksteel01
Members: ClassicJordan, xTheHellGamesx, RainbowFreya, Vitachi, Blockutis, Zvne, BloodArts, ManiacMer, WeeaBear, Mitchellllllllll, qldi, Gorfuithor, GoldenCobra, TCIndiana, PenguinGoneGamer, Cassie7, HBPoose, Younes_Morterz, SnareOvertuned, MartyWombat, HalcyonFino, CaioDomingues, SnowyThePenguin_, hermian, Psyper77, Darkashe616, PinkCow19, Xona96, LimeLeader, bigdexter, GodOfTheSea, donnytbone55, Gypsysham, MiaPiaMeow, MidnightDust, Scammer_Steve.

The guild is now 38 members strong! :D

Player shops are here now!

Buildings that are there now:
Bank, Aquarium, public storage, Hotel, Guardian farm , animal farms, sugar cane farm, Wheat/Potato/Carrot farm, Bakery, Irina's house, freya's house, Classicjordan's house, Ship , Jail, Plumbers on Ice (buster25003's shop), Blockutis Shoputis (blockutis's shop), Irina's shop, nether wart farm.

New Discord Server: https://discord.gg/wrrKuKP

Last edited:

Miluiel

-= Phantom =-
you can contact me or Rainbowfreya if you want to join our town!

Miluiel

-= Phantom =-
Hi !
it’s not actually a winter server it’s a winter guild /town.
but we would love to have you :)

Hey, I read your rules and would love to join your guild!
I love snowy biomes and I think I could be a great fit! :D

My user is: AlmostCornetto

KungFuPug

Hi, I'm wanting to join a winter themed guild/ community thing and I thought yeah, why not lez do it. My IGN is KungFuPug and I would be super grateful if I could join. (I don't really know what these do though)

Miluiel

-= Phantom =-
Hi, I'm wanting to join a winter themed guild/ community thing and I thought yeah, why not lez do it. My IGN is KungFuPug and I would be super grateful if I could join. (I don't really know what these do though)
Okay just send me a message when you see me in game :)

hello i'd like to joing this town my ign is starblaster24 and i love the theme of this comunity i will warn you im a bad builder looking forward to your reply