What's new

Everwinter

Hello, I would love to join your wonderful community. My in game name is Darkashe616. Your community sounds super amazing with the icy winter theme. Thanks ~

Miluiel

-= Phantom =-
Hello, I would love to join your wonderful community. My in game name is Darkashe616. Your community sounds super amazing with the icy winter theme. Thanks ~
we'd love to have you, just send me a message when you see me in game (I am Miluiel in game)

Miluiel

-= Phantom =-
okay, just message me, moobit or nicksteel01 in when you see one of us in game :)

Hi could I please join your town. I have always dreamed in being in one of these communities. I used to be in one on a different server, but I hope this is a good one too!
Thanks!

HEYimHOBO

yello I'd love to join your community the idea of ice a village really interests me, and I would love to expand the variety of my building pallet. I am looking forward to hearing your reply.

)EDIT( Also you need another discord invite the one you have on the front of the forum doesn't work

Last edited:

SchAnden

Hey i would LOVE to join the Guild/town its sounds Lovly and i want to join :)
my ing name is SchAnden pls mgs me back

I would very much like to join you community, I currently have a ranch im working on creating, but I'm missing the sense of community and would like to see what You're all about!

Hawkeye

Hi, I'm brand new to the server and I like the sound of your community. If you're accepting new members I'd love to join.