What's new

Forgot to introduce myself, oopsies!

AnnaDeFox

#notbasic
Helper
Blaze
If you hadn't guessed by my name and skin, I'm Anna, 18, and I am the QUEEN of foxes, nah the name's not changing - mainly bc I'm lazy when it comes to the whole technology thing. I created this account quite a while ago, after discovering my complete love and passion for design. Apparently it's not very economic or realistic to completely refurbish a house six times a year, but on this you can - WOOOOOO ;)
I took quite a long break from playing mc whilst I was pretty unwell. But recently, I've been enjoying getting back into it - I find my job kinda hard, so it's nice to have something I enjoy to wind down with (I don't watch much TV if I'm honest haha!)
I'm 100% not your typical gamer girl, sorry I am not that cool - idek what half the games people talk about are. I do know this one though!
BUUUT I spend a lot of time training instead, I love fitness because any time I spend at the gym means I get a bit of a break from socializing, bonus huh?
Also a massive animal lover - I've rescued chickens a few times, but since moving out, I have a lil kitten whom I adore, and a little Syrian hamster - he's a total savage, but I love him none the less.
I'm sure you're all aware by now that I also am a bit of a caffeine freak, I just really like coffee. And It just so happens I'm going out for one now, yay! I'd love to get to know you guys a bit more later. Lotta love. ~ADF

kenna16

Dragon
I would say welcome, but I've seen you around too much to know that you're not new ;) And yea, I agree, mc can be a nice break from work or even school.

You should send me pictures of all your animals on discord, I bet your kitten is adorable!:D I hope to see you more ingame soon!

EdnaRunescape

Best Mod
Mod
-= Phantom =-
Welcome Anna :) I also loooovvveee coffee ;)

Also feel free to send me photos of your pets - I also have cats :')

IzzyTheEnforcer

Helper
-= Phantom =-
Sorry I'm late, afraid i got lost on the path of life..

Anyway.

Hello Anna!
I love fitness as well ;-;

I can't survive withouta cup of tea in da morning...
Me no know why.

Its_Ruz

Cobweb Bandit
Helper
-= Phantom =-
Hey Anna! You were active on industrial quite a lot, come back to us!!