What's new

Halloween on MC-Ages

Harry

Community Pacifist
Owner

Hi everyone :) Halloween is getting closer...! We'll be running lots of events throughout the month with more surprises as we get closer to Halloween! In today's update...
  1. Leaks: What's to come
  2. Halloween Skins Draw
  3. Halloween Build Draw
  4. Giveaway
  5. Content Update: Auctions
Leaks: What's to come
We are working on a minigame for the Halloween period! It is almost ready! It is a very simple minigame that will be accessed from the Hub. It will stick around until the beginning of November. Who knows, if it is popular maybe we'll add permanent minigames :cool:

We also may or may not have a Haunted House coming....

Halloween Skins Draw
Time to get in costume for Halloween! Reply to this thread with a screenshot in-game of your Halloween themed skin and you could win a $5 Store Coupon! A random player will be selected at the end of the month.

Halloween Build Draw
What is Halloween without the decorations? Or the creepy creations? Right...? Reply to this thread with your own in-game Halloween build and you could win a $15 Store Coupon! A random player will be selected at the end of the month.

Giveaway
To celebrate reaching 800 Discord members, we are giving away a $20 Store Coupon! Simply join our Discord here and head to the #giveaways channel! Click to the confetti to enter. That's it!

Content Update: Auctions
Ahh 1.13... you took our beloved Auctions! But fear no more! We have fought back! From the next reboot, our new Auction system will be live! To get started, simply type /ah in-game.

The Admin Auction has been delayed and I apologise for the recent inconsistencies. It will be rescheduled when I have the time, thank you!

Was gonna do much more to make my base more spooky but didn't have much time, so pumpkins everywhere should be good enough... owo"
I did at least make a much better attempt in a cave nearby below when I had the chance lmao. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I was just wondering, has the Halloween skin draw and Halloween build draw random winners been announced yet for this thread?