What's new

Welcome!

Register to discuss and interact with fellow players

OK, Sign up

have you ever wondered, "what is going on inside their head?"

seven?

• Total voters

Keqt

Hello, fellow millennials, it's WACKY TACKY FUN TIME whipped up in a souffle and thrown onto a floating tree. I'm here to give you an introduction to me, because clearly I'm the only thing that matters in any given scenario. Let's get started.

My name isn't John, believe it or not. It's actually Aiden and if you call me that on the server I will beat you up, but that's not important. I was born on April 14, 1865. I am the reincarnation of Abraham Lincoln, who as we all know, is humanity's greatest achievement. BONUS ROUND! My mom's credit card is a WACKY TACKY FUN TIME, the numbers are WACKY TACKY FUN TIME, the WACKY TACKY FUN TIME are WACKY TACKY FUN TIME, the WACKY TACKY FUN TIME is WACKY TACKY FUN TIME, and my social security number is -300. Splendid.

I spend most of my time playing Minecraft because I have no redeeming qualities in life and a game called Geometry Dash which is JUST ALGEBRAIC!! I stab people for money on Hypixel and I'm good at it. Like, really good at it. Well, I was, and then my keyboard snapped in half.

My favorite book is actually just the back of a bag of potato chips, my favorite song is the Falling Shepard's Tone, my favorite place is Ford's Theatre, Washington D.C. and I think the only redeeming quality about life in general is eating a bag of mozzarella cheese at 3 AM.

I will now transition you to the greatest mystery story ever told, but other than that, thanks for reading, and I hope you learned something new.

"Number 15: Burger king foot lettuce. The last thing you'd want in your Burger King burger is someone's foot fungus. But as it turns out, that might be what you get. A 4channer uploaded a photo anonymously to the site showcasing his feet in a plastic bin of lettuce. With the statement: "This is the lettuce you eat at Burger King." Admittedly, he had shoes on. But that's even worse.

The post went live at 11:38 PM on July 16, and a mere 20 minutes later, the Burger King in question was alerted to the rogue employee. At least, I hope he's rogue. How did it happen? Well, the BK employee hadn't removed the Exif data from the uploaded photo, which suggested the culprit was somewhere in Mayfleld Heights, Ohio. This was at 11:47. Three minutes later at 11:50, the Burger King branch address was posted with wishes of happy unemployment. 5 minutes later, the news station was contacted by another 4channer. And three minutes later, at 11:58, a link was posted: BK's "Tell us about us" online forum. The foot photo, otherwise known as exhibit A, was attached. Cleveland Scene Magazine contacted the BK in question the next day. When questioned, the breakfast shift manager said "Oh, I know who that is. He's getting fired." Mystery solved, by 4chan. Now we can all go back to eating our fast food in peace."

Last edited:

Cobrex

Head-Admin
Head-Admin
-= Phantom =-
Dragon
Hardcore
Elite
Nice, thank you - certainly didn't change my life, and as a foot-note, that's 3 mins of my life I ain't getting back - lol. Well, not that I was doing anything life-changing anyhow, so what does it matter. Nice to meet you - Aiden ( :p) aka John aka Keqt :) and thanks for the entertaining introduction.

Welcome and hope you enjoy our server, players and game-play.

valxntine

best mod
Mod
Blaze
Hardcore
Beautiful, just beautiful. Socrates could never. Shakespear is shook. 10/10 stars on yelp.

MrHegarty900

Wither
Number 15, Burger king foot lettuce, the last thing you'd want in your burger king burger, is someone else's foot fungus but as it turns out, that might be just what you get!