What's new

hewwo~

Ok so hi, I'm sleepyphot0! I just started playing on this server about 4 days ago (?) with my friend, shsl_nurse! I first started playing minecraft back in, like, 2013 but haven't actually played in a few years. (To be honest, I didn't even know servers were still around, I though MC got rid of them o.o) Outside of here, I do some cosplay and dabble in other forms of artsy things like painting and photography, recently, trying to learn to build cosplay props! I'm also addicted to Love Nikki and obsess over it a little too much. I love finding new music to listen to and just about anything goes. I'm super laidback about basically everything so if I actually get upset about something, chances are that I feel very strongly about it. I have three cats, one dog and two gerbils! My house is like a mini zoo, lol. I watch a lot of anime and have been binging through the Danganronpa playthroughs on youtube recently (I just started the third game ahhh)! If anyone wants to talk anime, just pm/dm me because I would love to! Curious as to what I've seen, am watching or want to watch? Boom -> ( https://www.anime-planet.com/users/sleepyphot0 ) Anyways, I look forward to playing more on this server!♥