What's new

Welcome!

Register to discuss and interact with fellow players

OK, Sign up

Hey this is Me.

Hey I'm pretty new to Minecraft. I've been playing with my husband on and off for the last two years. i tend to die a lot when i play against mobs n such because i always tend to think '"I've got this" then get blind sided. I'm 29 years old, and don't really do anything outside of my house. I'm a mom of a toddler so there will be many times that i may appear to be here but will be busy off getting things for my toddler. Mine craft is something to do with my husband, and not just your average day in and out things. we have built and designed castles and dark rooms, taken over a town that was left to a previous server. found silly hide and seek games and paint ball. gone on ocean adventures and climbed the coldest mountains in Minecraft. I like the adventure aspect with out leaving the house. I would like to make new friends, and can come across as overly optimistic. I'm looking forward to the new adventure on this Server. And possibly getting a Jeb as a pet lol.

Walkeruno

Admin
Dragon
Hardcore
Elite
Welcome to the server! Trust me if I tell you that we also got a lot of places to explore on here ;) And we also got loads of friendly people! :D Can't wait to see you online!