Industrial II "Coming Soon"

haz

Huncho
Owner
*+* Immortal *+*
Apr 6, 2017
If the issue is time constraints which prevent you from adding frequent content and features to the server, I'd be happy to fill the server with custom built dungeons and such to provide players with content to enjoy if you want to trust me with builder permissions.
I love the sound of frequent Dungeon events like that :)

Reactions: Kryyss

Scraggles

*+* Immortal *+*
Aug 19, 2017
Seems pointless playing on the current server as we all know it will be wiped / deleted when moving the files or some other reason, maybe give a date of when the new server is expected and will there be another wipe for the next mc update in 6 months time ?

Scraggles

*+* Immortal *+*
Aug 19, 2017
one small request, can the owner make sure that the ranks and coins work in the new map as well as the old map and for a list of commands and plugins to be posted before the map opens

EdnaRunescape

Best Mod
*+* Immortal *+*
-= Phantom =-
Dec 21, 2018
UK
one small request, can the owner make sure that the ranks and coins work in the new map as well as the old map and for a list of commands and plugins to be posted before the map opens
Don't worry! We're preparing heavily for the release of the new world. Whilst I don't know what details I can give out, I can say that we're looking into all. of that and are making sure we have everything ready for any news posts and the server release :)