What's new

Introduction

Kingsley01

Hey all, so I guess this is my introduction thread. A little about me well, I've played Minecraft on and off for many years now and enjoy playing with a active and interesting community. Played on only a few servers finding loyalty of paramount importance. Found myself writing this after about a month of playing as a guest, making sure I want to be a part of this server.
Erm favorite parts of Minecraft, I enjoy building something from the ground up, whether that be through builds or alliances. Not a fan of unrealistic builds/ farms and the whole automated aspects, preferring a more, 'old' way of playing I guess. Leading from alliances I enjoy the politics of playing with a large amount of people and all be it 'respectful drama' that can be had.
Favorite TV show has to be of late GoT (guess that gives an idea of the sort of builds and play style I enjoy ahah).

Feel free to message me in game or anything for more information or colabs I guess,
Kingsley01 - Joe :)

EdnaRunescape

Best Mod
Mod
-= Phantom =-
Hey Kingsley (or Joe)!

Welcome to MC-Ages, I've only watched the first season of GoT but I'd love to see your inspired builds when I'm next online :)

Hope you enjoy playing on the server <3

Well I've joined the website and written this intro, logged in to twitch and posted my name on a separate forum. hopefully once my blood samples are received and tested I'll be a member :D