What's new

Krakens Introduction

Okay.

So I really enjoy Minecraft and that's what has brought me to this server. In Minecraft, I prefer building rather than survival, but survival is still a very fun game mode to play in. My personal hobbies are shooting, playing video games, just going outside and throwing a baseball with my dad or friends, and Netflix. I love Netflix:). The main thing that I build in Minecraft is ships. Most often 20th century styled ships. I have made about 12 in total. The average length is probably around 320ish blocks. It's just really interesting in my opinion. The curvature of the bow and stern. Anywho, that's what I like to do in Minecraft.

In my real life, I am a high school student. I actually don't mind math, but I still don't like it. I enjoy writing. It's something that I always liked growing up as a kid. Making your own story, being in control, and making those small corrections/changes that really make the story. Like I said before, I enjoy shooting guns. I've shot a lot of guns with a lot of different calibers (9mm, 45ACP, 5.56mm, .22 cal, 12+20 gauge shotgun shell). I am a real enthusiast about guns as well. They're fascinating. All the mechanics and springs and tiny parts to make a gun work. My favourite personal firearm is a Colt M1911A1. Really enjoyable pistol.

So that's a bit about me. I really don't think I should have written all this because it's not like many people will see this, but hey. I like typing.

JustEly

Lab Rat
Admin
-= Phantom =-
Blaze
Hardcore
I'd love to see one of those giganormus ships :eek: Welcome to the server!

haz

Huncho
Owner
Welcome to MC-Ages! I believe we spoke in-game yesterday, nice to meet you! :)