What's new

Mall Slots

jeremy

Hiya. I think there should be a new system for the mall plots. Something that for instance may only let you rent out a plot for two weeks at a time. I fell this should be set in place because there are plots from players who are rarely on and do not even bother to restock their shop when they are on. Some of these people have their plots rented out for months and even years in advance. I am also not the only one who feels this. If anything can be done about it I would appreciate it as more players can have a chance to start their own business and have fun.

I agree it'll give an even playing field within the mall. Instead of outrageous amounts of time. You shouldn't be able to rent a plot for 4 years. If everyone did that no plots would be available until the next full server reset.

EdnaRunescape

best helper
Helper
-= Phantom =-
I strongly agree with this, some of the shops, as some of you know, are rented out for months in advance and it is ruining the opportunity for new players to sell their items and to earn more money. If there was a limitation set in place it would make the players have a fair chance to rent a shop :)

Scraggles

-= Phantom =-
rarely use the mall as most of the shops seem to be selling stuff that the owners have too much of and for the most part is over priced and for sellers, there is the logistics of getting the stock to the mall. looking into chest shops at base in the way amisco has at his base

EdnaRunescape

best helper
Helper
-= Phantom =-
Hey Guys! The rules regarding the mall have changed! If the owner of a plot is inactive for a month or more the shop will go up for rent meaning there is a more fair chance of renting a mall plot! Thank you for the feedback that has enabled this change <3

Last edited:

Tivum

-= Phantom =-
Hey Guys! The rules regarding the mall have changed! If the owner of a plot is inactive for a month or more the shop will go up for rent meaning there is a more fair chance of renting a mall plot! Thank you for the feedback that has enabled this change <3
Praise the lord.