What's new

Minecraft 1.14 Support

Tivum

-= Phantom =-
There should be a notice upon entering explaining that it's just supporting. I've seen users join thinking it was 1.14, play for an hour and find out it's not then get mad and leave. Kinda deceiving to them, unfortunately they cant read but oh well :)

Wattlegum

-= Phantom =-
I agree Tivum. Maybe 2 notices 1: Stating that 1.14 is coming 'The Alien Age' and 2: probably more important, that this server is still 1.13.2

I've already explained to numerous players, after they were questioning why certain thing don't work, that this is not a 1.14 server and then they left. The word 'supporting' is a bit misleading. I tried using 1.14 and works very poorly (in my opinion) with the current (industrial) server.

Unfortunately many players do not understand the amount of work that needs to be done before a workable/stable server is ready to be released. I still sadly remember the first few weeks when the 1.13 server was released in haste.

Tivum

-= Phantom =-
I agree Tivum. Maybe 2 notices 1: Stating that 1.14 is coming 'The Alien Age' and 2: probably more important, that this server is still 1.13.2

I've already explained to numerous players, after they were questioning why certain thing don't work, that this is not a 1.14 server and then they left. The word 'supporting' is a bit misleading. I tried using 1.14 and works very poorly (in my opinion) with the current (industrial) server.

Unfortunately many players do not understand the amount of work that needs to be done before a workable/stable server is ready to be released. I still sadly remember the first few weeks when the 1.13 server was released in haste.
1.13 is still buggy as hell anyways, they SHOULD NOT have updated without the current version being fixed in my opinion.