What's new

My Introduction :D

ajayherrington

Blaze
Hiya!
Most people know me as Panda! I'm not the best at decorating interiors, pretty good with a bow, axes>swords, and I'm a firm believer of watching Mumbojumbo for redstone tutorials. I recently started playing Minecraft again just to help myself relax and unwind. I enjoy playing any sports but mostly soccer, if I'm not on the field I'm probably sleeping or eating. I'm currently going to college and recently turned 18.
I recently joined this server late one night or early one morning however you'd like to look at it, in hopes of finding a friendly community to dive into. I think I've found it. In the short time I've been here so far, all my questions have been answered. People say hi when you connect. It's very different than most game I play due to them being single player.
I look forward to meeting you all :D

kenna16

Dragon
Welcome to the server!

Maybe you can help me with redstone sometime, I'll need it :rolleyes:

I'm glad you're enjoying your time here, we try our best to make everyone happy:) Hope to see you igame soon!

Kishso

Aye, I feel ya on MumboJumbo, a fan of most of hermitcraft. And hmu if you ever need interior decorating help. It seems to be like, the only thing I'm good at.

ajayherrington

Blaze
Welcome to the server!

Maybe you can help me with redstone sometime, I'll need it :rolleyes:

I'm glad you're enjoying your time here, we try our best to make everyone happy:) Hope to see you igame soon!
For sure! Let me know if you ever need some help!

ajayherrington

Blaze
Aye, I feel ya on MumboJumbo, a fan of most of hermitcraft. And hmu if you ever need interior decorating help. It seems to be like, the only thing I'm good at.
I would very much like that as I'm building my base now! Yes his hermit stuff is great.