What's new

Welcome!

Register to discuss and interact with fellow players

OK, Sign up

My introduction

Grorknick

-= Phantom =-
Well, I never know what to put in these things because there is so much I could say. I am still what I would call newer or newish to minecraft. I have been playing for a couple years, but haven't really been able to learn much about how things work behind the scenes. That's not to say I know nothing about it, just that there is so much too it and I have a hard time keeping up with it. I am 32 years old so I did not have the advantage of growing up with scripting and such. I enjoy games that are based on people helping each other and I don't like seeing people taken advantage of, or manipulated because they don't know any better. I have a hard time trusting people because I have been conned, lied to, and cheated, so for the most part I just try to stick to myself, but that's just because I don't know what to think of people and my first instinct is that they are just out to better themselves. So, if you approach me and I seem a bit "stand-offish" it's just because I don't want to put myself out there for people to think I am easy prey. If your intentions are true, then you have nothing to worry about and in time I will see that to.

Cobrex

Admin
-= Phantom =-
Dragon
Hardcore
Elite
Welcome to the server and I hope you have fun playing the server. We have lots of nice friendly players here, so get to know some of them. :)

cntrljose

mod
Mod
Blaze
Hardcore
Was nice meeting and being able to help you yesterday! I’m sure you’ll love the sever since our community is super helpful and very friendly. :)

Welcome to the server! I'm sure you will be able to find trustworthy comrades as we have a friendly community here!

Grorknick

-= Phantom =-
Thank you guys. One thing I like about this community already is there are very active staff and helpers. I love it

Walkeruno

Admin
Dragon
Hardcore
Elite
Welcome to the server! You found the right server, since there are a lot of people wanting to help a 'starting' Minecraft player ;)