Welcome!

Register to discuss and interact with fellow players

OK, Sign up

my (very) late introduction

irinaplaysmc15

Helper
Blaze
Hello everyone,

I’m pretty sure you’ve all seen me around already, but i still haven’t done this.

so here goes:
My hobbies are listening to music (korean music), korean language (I learned the korean alphabet myself), videogames and anime! I like to draw but don’t do that as much anymore.
I have one pet rabbit, he is 10 years old!!
I joined MC-AGES in August when 1.12 was still up.
My favorite part of minecraft is building.
My favorite tv shows are: Game of Thrones, Noragami(Japanese), Bungou stray dogs(Japanese) and just between lovers(Korean).
I have been playing minecraft since the summer of 2013. I also took a break from minecraft because of school so I am getting back into it now.

Hope this gives you an idea of who I am :)

-Irina

Halmatrix

Hiya :)

Korean? whoa. That seems a difficult language to learn, made even harder by the 'non-standard' characters. How's that going? How long have you been at it?

I only speak a single language fluently, though I get by in several others - none so exotic as Korean. :-/

irinaplaysmc15

Helper
Blaze
I have not been studying korean that much lately, and can’t really form sentences yet. I am just learning words etc. I mostly learned from watching videos and listening to music. I do want to continue studying because I want to go to South-Korea again (I went there with my dad in march)