What's new

My Very Long Route

tetrix

-= Phantom =-
I have built a straight long route from my base, which I plan to extend indefinitely. Here's a video of it:

Sunrise Road (East)

Spawn Circle Road

Sunset Road (West)

Meridian Road (South)

There are "rest stops" at approximately every 500 blocks.

Last edited:
i was cooking myself on a furnace and you were accomplishing more things than me in those past 6 minutes.
very fun.

tetrix

-= Phantom =-
I have extended the route by 2000 blocks. It goes through the mountain region with very nice views from the top, followed by a plain, roofed forest and swamps. I have to move the path to the left as cobrex's build is in the way.

Halmatrix

-= Phantom =-
I like :)
Done similar things. at one point I made a 700 blocks long detailed bridge over what I initially thought was a 'small lake'

At what coordinate is this?

tetrix

-= Phantom =-
I like :)
Done similar things. at one point I made a 700 blocks long detailed bridge over what I initially thought was a 'small lake'

At what coordinate is this?
Thanks! The coordinate is from (300, 0) to (7500, 0), and I plan to extend it until I hit the border

tetrix

-= Phantom =-
Here's the rest of the road that connects all the way to the eastern border of the server:

tetrix

-= Phantom =-
Made two videos about the road I have built around the spawn and western side of the server:

Spawn Circle Road

Sunset Road

Scraggles

-= Phantom =-
looks to be long and curved, would be good to make sure the bridges allow boats to pass under them, found a bridge by base over a channel that have used in the past, so had to dig another channel with a boat friendly bridge :)

Scraggles

-= Phantom =-
there is a section of one path that have extended past some icebergs, might only be 1 block wide though :)

codyshuck

Blaze
I actually stumbled across this path last week. It's nice to see the person behind it. It's a wonderful build, great work.

tetrix

-= Phantom =-
I'm now building a road to the southern side of the server. I named the road "Meridian Road".