What's new

New contract, Time to Party Winner, Mining World Reset

haz

Huncho
Owner

Congratulations to Arenis who is the winner of the 'Time to Party' contract! We had some amazing entries, but his 'Lonely Party' really took the cake! Contact us to receive your prizes.

Time for a new contract... right? Behold... the 'Fun' contract! You have 7 days to create a build/object/structure related to fun! It could be a theme park, a roller coaster, or simply a fun rail ride! It may be used on our new event server that is coming soon ;)

Finally, the Mining World will be reset this Friday, 11th January. #BringBackVillagers

Scraggles

-= Phantom =-
I have made railways in the past on other servers that pass under rivers and into oceans, but there the anti griefing rules actually worked, been stockpiling rails, but not not redstone, although that may well change, if I make a long railway, what protection could it be afforded ? and no I do not have enough claim blocks to claim the intended length.

not have any maps or idea where my base is in relation to spawn, even though it was an rtp into a mesa biome and seems to be reasonably close to spawn