What's new

New /Sell item

Slowy2753

It has come to my attention since paying Ribby (in game) to buy me the /sell scroll that items such as diorite, andesite, dirt, granite etc don't sell on it and it is getting tiring having to tp away from my mine to put it in a bin/stop them clogging up my inventory. SO I would like to suggest that these item should be able to be sold with /sell.

Thank You, Slowy2753

haz

Huncho
Owner
These items aren't in the shop and we aren't planning on adding them at the moment. The Blaze rank has an option to clear your inventory if you'd like to do that on the go? :p Additionally, if you are mining you can fill up your inventory with 1 of each ore so that you can't pick up any extra items.

JustEly

Lab Rat
Admin
-= Phantom =-
Blaze
Hardcore
These items aren't in the shop and we aren't planning on adding them at the moment. The Blaze rank has an option to clear your inventory if you'd like to do that on the go? :p Additionally, if you are mining you can fill up your inventory with 1 of each ore so that you can't pick up any extra items.
Yup that's what i used to do before i could use the filter :p

iAmor

-= Phantom =-
Hardcore
Elite
Blaze rank is your best option - Harry mentioned the ability to clear your inventory but it also has the /itemfilter which i use almost every day!:)

haz

Huncho
Owner
Diorite, Andesite and Granite have been added to /sell & the shop.