What's new

RabidFlea's First Post :D

RabidFlea

Hi, I'm RabidFlea, I joined about a week and a half ago and I am loving the server so far. This is my first post with feedback for the server to earn my member rank. I actually have two pieces of feedback that I think should be looked at and considered.

I think that land claims should be a little bit cheaper. Being that Lapis is non renewable, I feel that cheaper land will help newer players get a better foothold on the server.

Additionally, although I love the purely player driven economy (I think that's one of the best aspects of this server), I think that very rare (and currently non renewable) items, such as Elytra and Shulker boxes, should be sold by Admin shops to allow players the chance to have these sought after items. They should not be cheap, however I think they should still be offered.

I am very excited to continue playing on the server and seeing where it goes in the future!

Its_Ruz

Cobweb Bandit
Helper
-= Phantom =-
Hey Rabid, welcome to the server! Great to hear you are enjoying it here and thanks for the feedback. Hopefully I'll be seeing you in Mc-Ages :)

EdnaRunescape

Best Mod
Mod
-= Phantom =-
Welcome to MC-Ages Rabid!

We're so glad to have you as a member of our sever and I can't wait to see you in game :p

Make sure you say Hi when you see me!

-Eden