What's new

Welcome!

Register to discuss and interact with fellow players

OK, Sign up

Realistic Sky packs

Grorknick

-= Phantom =-
So, as I said in my introduction, I am still fairly "newish" to minecraft. One of the things I like about it is how customize-able things are. That being said, I have a hard time dealing with a lot of choices. I get really frustrated when I put time into getting something downloaded (cause Canadian internet can be unpredictable at best) expecting something, only to find out it doesn't work right. So for the most part I just take minecraft as it is. With the way the time and weather work on the server though, I would like to see more then just plain clouds every time a storms kicks up. But there are so many choices for texture packs out there, I am just overwhelmed. I am looking for something pretty simple and have found a few that look good, but they all say they are for older versions. A nice sunrise to wake up to. Realistic clouds when its overcast. Maybe some color in the skies at night and maybe a round moon, but stars are a must. Pretty much just an immersive sky. If anyone has any suggestions, I would be open to check them out, just keep it simple please, unlike my post.

Thanks in advance