What's new

Silva Haven - Welcome to All

asterpansy

Helper
-= Phantom =-
Welcome! New/Veteran players! Are you looking for a social and fun place to build and hang out? We know that's the first thing we think of when joining a new and awesome server. Today is you're lucky day because Silva Haven is looking for new members to join our strong family. We are a newly found community and welcome new friends in here and join our adventures. All we ask is that you have at least played for 1 week (possible exceptions can be made), must be a member and is willing to be active and chat on discord. Our theme is forest theme so we ask you to build using wood and stone (cobble is ok too). We are having a market for new members specifically without the need to use coins and when you need help we are mostly on discord when not on Minecraft, so what are you waiting for, join us today!!!!

Last edited:

Chaddsy

Hey id like to join ive only played the server for well today but ive played other survival servers for years and have lots of experiance

DocterBuster

-= Phantom =-
hi I would like to join. I played for a couple of years but went inactive a few months back so I got some idea of what to do
We are still building the guild base so we are not inviting people to the guild in game yet but I will invite you to the guild discord server please send me your discord name.

Technically I have only been playing on the server today, but I have been playing survival for at least 4 or 5 years, so I am experienced, not some little 6 year old. your community sounds very lovely and I am good at gathering wood and ore.

DocterBuster

-= Phantom =-
Technically I have only been playing on the server today, but I have been playing survival for at least 4 or 5 years, so I am experienced, not some little 6 year old. your community sounds very lovely and I am good at gathering wood and ore.

sure send me your discord name and ill invite you

Hello, I'd like to join your community. I've only just joined the server but I'm good at whatever you'd need me to do!

apiseier

Hey I would like to join this group Ive been playing on this server for a couple of months and have been intrested in joining a new community. I am not good at building fancy or parkour but can do everything else desntly.

I played about a year ago and joined back about 3 days ago so I have experience on the server, I'll do any kind of jobs and I am okay at building. I'd love to join this community ;D

Hello! I'd really love to join your community - I was constantly playing on the server around a year ago, and then recently got back into it a few days ago, though I've never been part of a community. I am very experienced in building, and have built on many build teams and for many minecraft servers; medieval and natural are the themes I build best in and enjoy most! I will be willing to help with any job, but building is the one I am probably best at! :)

Hi! I'm interested! Can I join? I'm very new to this server, but I've played minecraft for over 4 years. I am very good at building, in any type or style. I am quite good at survivalling and I really enjoyed reading this intro to Silva Haven. Can I join?

Hi! I'm new on the server and would really like to join your community it sounds like so much fun! I've been playing MC for awhile, I'm pretty good at building, I'm also a bit of a sharpshooter when it comes to archery,

Hi I'm new on the server but I've been playing Minecraft for 7+ years. I would really like to join your community, it sounds like its really nice. Mc-Ages seems like such a friendly server too so if I can join please msg me. Thank you! Have a nice day.