What's new

Staff Help

jeremy

It seems to me that staff appears "offline" more often then not. I believe a staff member should always be "online" to allow players that are struggling with an issue a chance to reach out for help, as most people do not realize helpers, mods, admins, and owners can appear offline.

With that being said, I have heard a lot of people complain that when they ask for help they do not always get help and have to ask multiple times. As an active player I think staff should realize that it is their duty to help as often as possible and find away to always meet the needs of the players in the server so that they can enjoy their experience on the server and are not unhappy.

With all due respect, Jerm

Scraggles

-= Phantom =-
Will often help newbs, luckily I was turned down for a staff role, otherwise I might have to spend all my game time helping people ?

Cobrex

Admin
-= Phantom =-
Dragon
Hardcore
Elite
Hi Jeremy,

Thank you for your comments and they will be taken on board.

We as a staff team always try to ensure that we give our members a good, supportive and friendly environment to play in. There are times when we can be busy and distracted, especially when chat is busy, however, we as a team always endeavour to answer questions when they are posed, and maybe, we have let that slip a little recently.

Thank you to all members who support us in answering questions when we don't, sooooo...

we will 'up our game'.

:)