What's new

The Desolate Empire

Arenis

the Herald
-= Phantom =-
Desolate Empire <DISBANDED>

We are a community with multiple bases of operation, we have 2 towns currently under construction, one is built in a renaissance style, (you can visit it at /warp Arenis), and the other is built in a medieval style (this one does not have a warp)

All new players are welcome to join and take part in the community, you can comfortably and safely settle within our welcoming community, provided you follow the building theme and the rules of the guild
Our friendly members are here to give you a warm welcome and help you get started!

Rules
- Be friendly towards your fellow guild members and everyone else
- We do not tolerate griefing and stealing, you will be kicked out
- Be active
- we only accept players with <member> rank or higher
Info
-guild assets: .
  • 2 warps
  • Guardian farm
  • Skeleton farm
  • Large crop farms
  • Villager farm and trading hall
  • wood farm

We are currently looking for builders to contribute to the expansion and completion of the cities

Trusted Members have access to the guilds public town, where they can set up their own shop or whatever they choose

Last edited:

Arenis

the Herald
-= Phantom =-
aww i must have missed you, that was 3am for me so i might have been logging of at around that time

Frosty

Hello, my username right now is FrostyFlower. I would like to join the community, as I am not contributing to anything on the server at the moment. I can build in many styles and help out. I can also give anyone tons of sugarcane, or set up a farm. Please consider, -Frosty

Lazterix

Hey, I'd like to join your community! I checked /warp Arenis and that is exactly how I like to build. I am new to this server, but if you want I can show you some of my buildings on the other one. My ingame nick is Lazterix, hope to receive an invitation soon :)

Arenis

the Herald
-= Phantom =-
:D that's perfect! i'm sorry i haven't been on to invite you, i'm getting on now, and i will be online tomorrow as well