What's new

The Lunar Market is out now on our 1.14 Survival

haz

Huncho
Owner
rsz_market_new.png

Where's the market? Wen market? Uhhh dude.. the market should be out by now....!!?? Fear no more, our first (of many!) markets is out now.

If you played our Industrial Server, you may have experienced the terrific lag as you browsed the market. Or, if you didn't I am jealous of your computer!

We are going to try a new approach on Alien with markets. We are going to have lots of smaller markets so that the lag isn't as bad.

Travel to our market planets (created by our wonderful staff team) and buy and sell with other players. You can rent a market plot for $360/7 days. There is much more room to get creative, with the build height up to 100 blocks!

We have a new Chest Shop system, which is quite similar but it allows you to break chest shops from old plot owners! (I bet you never thought we'd ever fix that).

To create a chest shop, place a sign on a chest as follows:
FIRST LINE - (blank)
SECOND LINE - quantity
THIRD LINE - price
FOURTH LINE - item code

TIP: get item codes by holding an item and typing /itemdb

To get to the market, type /market. A menu will appear where you can choose your destination market:
lunar market.PNG

We hope you like the new market system and will be listening to player feedback as how to it can be improved. We are also coming up with new solutions to improve the economy without making it unbalanced.

Did you know we also just launched our Crystals economy? Buy perks such as Unlimited Homes or tag packs such as the Summer Tag Pack!

30% OFF RANKS AND CRYSTALS
VIEW

Join the server and start your 1.14 Minecraft Survival adventure today. IP: play.mc-ages.com

Scraggles

-= Phantom =-
A nice idea, but rent is far too high for the casual player who literally does not have time to play all day.
Balance is under $70 and that is after buying 3 or 4 chunks, it is hard to tell at times

Server is offline in any case

Suspect all markets will be sell and not buy, so a rather pointless exercise

I think the idea behind the pricing is to ensure that market use is either for very high value items than the shops on industrial which were filled with common items and left largely abandoned since it wasn't much of an investment. The rental price would also encourage players to share shops which adds again to the social aspect of the game, splitting that rental cost 3 ways is very affordable.

Scraggles

-= Phantom =-
server seems to have been downgraded

"We run the latest Minecraft versions so that you can keep conquering with the latest updates. "

Comes up with Paper 1.14.3 X, so not the latest version that I use for other servers :(

Seems that I need to downgrade the jar to 1.14.3 for it to work, but after a 10 hour drive, can not be bothered to do so

When will the server be running the latest version ? if not for a while, edit the about us bit as it is wrong

Scraggles

-= Phantom =-
when using an axe on a chest, got a message about shop creation, so no need to rent a shop, you can make a shop chest on own land for free ?

Scraggles

-= Phantom =-
I already have unlimited homes as a purchase, it worked on previous maps, but am limited to 25 homes, so with 0 crystals and no response from the admin about the transfer of my credits from the now wiped industrial, not see a need to buy anything

https://thumbsnap.com/i/SEtj3oFx.png?0722 shows my credits in industrial, hoping that industrial was not wiped without basic checks ?

Hello Scraggles,

Thank you for your purchase! This email confirms that we have received your payment and you should receive your items soon.

If you do not receive your items in the next 10-15 minutes, please contact a member of staff on our server. Please do not email Mojang or Buycraft.

Purchased packages:

• 1x Unlimited Homes Scroll

Information:

• Sub Total: 9.99 USD
  • Tax: 0.00 USD
  • Total: 9.99 USD
  • Gateway: PayPal
  • Transaction ID: 68H57238M7039712C
  • Username: Scraggles
  • Date: 13th January 2018 0:19