What's new

THE_INDUSTRIAL_PROJECT, Build Contest, May Top Voters

Harry

Community Pacifist
Owner

Hi everyone! Been a little while. How's everyone doing? Exams over? Anyway... time for some announcements, right?!
  1. THE_INDUSTRIAL_PROJECT
  2. May top voters
  3. Summer build contest

THE_INDUSTRIAL_PROJECT

Vanilla players rarely get the chance to experience Modded Minecraft and all the extra fun it can bring to traditional Minecraft. In Modded Minecraft, you can do anything from running your own quarry to setting up your own factory! We want to create a gamemode that has the accessibility of Vanilla Minecraft, but with some of the features that Modded Minecraft has to offer. It will be set around the Industrial revolution, with quests and a story line. We hope to appeal to both audiences and create something that can be enjoyed by thousands.

The game will be playable the same way as our current gamemodes, and it will also include a modpack with lots of enhancements. It will be built on Vanilla Minecraft running the latest version available. We hope to release before UK school holidays, so the middle of July.

We hope you are as excited as us for this ambitious project that we are undertaking. We are taking all suggestions for what you want to see, so do let us know.

May top voters

The top voters for May are as follows:
  1. RobTheDiamondAce $25 Store Credit
  2. MxMk $10 Store Credit
  3. Aniylo 1x Gem Pouch, 1x Claim Blocks Pouch, 1x Claim Fly
Summer build contest

Summer is fast approaching, I want to see how ready you are?! Create a build on the Creative Server with the Summer theme by June 19th and reply to this thread with the following:

Code:
Minecraft name:
Build name:
Plot ID:
(Optional) Screenshots/video:
That's all for now, tags will be launching on Skyblock in the next few days! Make sure you join our Discord for the latest updates.

Aniyolo

-= Phantom =-
:D the industrial Project cool and the summer build contest :D
i really didn't expected to get 3rd in voting rank :D
btw my spelling is incorrect :"(

RLS0812

-= Phantom =-
For the sake of the gods, please do NOT add Gregtech or any of it's wretched addons that kill the experience.
(( I am aware there will be a few folks who will support making the modded experience as difficult as possible - usually these folks quit playing the game they helped ruin within a couple weeks ))

Harry

Community Pacifist
Owner
For the sake of the gods, please do NOT add Gregtech or any of it's wretched addons that kill the experience.
(( I am aware there will be a few folks who will support making the modded experience as difficult as possible - usually these folks quit playing the game they helped ruin within a couple weeks ))
Don't worry, no Greg tech :p

Justugh

The Industrial Project sounds cool and interesting, I've never really played a multiplier modded server. Can't wait to see it and play it.

Lianail

Hardcore
Here's a suggestion appropriate to "Industrial" get one of the many mods that creates a single filter hopper block. It's easier on the server than the 2 hoppers, ,2 repeaters, 1 comparitor and have a dozen odd redstone required to make a filter now.