play.mc-ages.com

Click to copy

Thibor's Dungeon, Cosmetic Crate, Dungeon Build Contest

haz

Owner
*+* Immortal *+*
Apr 6, 2017

THIBOR'S DUNGEON
Thibor has kindly put together a fun Dungeon event which will take place on the Industrial II server! Here's the details:

"Run through the dungeon with 3-4 players of your choosing to earn a reward. Gear will be provided at the beginning as to balance the dungeon, and the dungeon will be run manually by myself whenever I am online during the timeframe given . The dungeon will include fighting mobs, solving puzzles, and completing parkour to reach the final boss to earn your reward."

Time: 2/7 12PM EST - 2/9 5PM EST

DUNGEON BUILD CONTEST
Completely unrelated to the above :p We need your dungeon builds for a future MC-Ages update...!

Build a dungeon with any theme (such as Ice) and if it is used you will receive a $20 Store Coupon (and the satisfaction of having your build showcased on MC-Ages)! You will be credited whenever someone plays the dungeon, too!

Simply reply to this thread with your dungeon by Friday, 21st February. It does not need to be built on MC-Ages, but if you build it elsewhere then we will need a world download or schematic file. You can team up with other players and split the reward if you would like!

COSMETIC CRATE
Time to get fancy on Industrial II! The new Cosmetic Crate is now available in-game.

Purchase Crate Keys for $100,000 in /shop ($90,000 for Immortal members) and head to /crates!

Cosmetics are available in /cosmetics and you can currently unlock a range of particle effects, morphs and arrow effects.

Let us know if you would like more cosmetics... ;)

Play our Minecraft Survival Server today! IP: mc-ages.com

Last edited by a moderator:

ThibOwO

Admin
Admin
Age Developer
Feb 21, 2019
Michigan
The best dungeons will have some degree of uniqueness or a challenge that makes them stand out from the others. You can feel free to add anything you would like, just keep in mind that anything you create will need to be able to be used and looked over multiple times so it is important that nothing needs manually reset. As always though, PLEASE do not build anything inappropriate within the dungeon.

Reactions: haz and Nicefisher

Nicefisher

Road To 1k Votes
Blaze
Oct 5, 2019
Texas
www.youtube.com
The best dungeons will have some degree of uniqueness or a challenge that makes them stand out from the others. You can feel free to add anything you would like, just keep in mind that anything you create will need to be able to be used and looked over multiple times so it is important that nothing needs manually reset. As always though, PLEASE do not build anything inappropriate within the dungeon.
so its basically a get to the end thing with some sort of barrier preventing you from getting to the end

Nicefisher

Road To 1k Votes
Blaze
Oct 5, 2019
Texas
www.youtube.com
is this map an adventure map? can players destroy stuff but only be able to place certain items, in certain places like buttons on a special block?

ThibOwO

Admin
Admin
Age Developer
Feb 21, 2019
Michigan
I would recommend something that does not involve anything being destroyed, as multiple people will need to be able to review it.

Nicefisher

Road To 1k Votes
Blaze
Oct 5, 2019
Texas
www.youtube.com
I’m having trouble coming up with self resetting ideas, do you have any suggestions ?

ThibOwO

Admin
Admin
Age Developer
Feb 21, 2019
Michigan
I can't go into much further detail without spoiling anything, so I would recommend just going with what you think is best, thats what is going to give the best results anyway.

Reactions: Nicefisher