Register to discuss and interact with fellow players

OK, Sign up

/warp themiraclezom (A mall :D)

xZom

Admin
Dragon
Hardcore
Elite
Hello everyone my name is zom. Recently I achieved hardcore rank, and with my wrap I decided to set it in the middle of my market plaza and a mall. Both areas have alot of empty plots for those just starting or just want a second shop to sell more. If you'd like to set a shop in mall all you have to do is put your name on the sign in the space with the shop number. You do not have to claim the area since once you add the sign to sell no one can access it without your trust. The rules are behind the stairs. As for the market plaza please claim the slabs provided and start building. I tend to buy things at those 2 areas more then /warp market due to lag on my lame computer (i still try to hit up market once a day or twice to restock my shop there and buy things i need that isnt in plaza or mall) I hope you all enjoy both. Mall was built by thekitsunefox.​

kbeus

Guardian
Zom where is this mall. The only one I have ever seen is the /warp market one. I would like to set up another shop.

xZom

Admin
Dragon
Hardcore
Elite
Zom where is this mall. The only one I have ever seen is the /warp market one. I would like to set up another shop.
Do /warp themiraclezom and the sign infront of you points to the mall