What's new

Welcome to HCSurvival

haz

Huncho
Owner
Welcome to HCSurvival! We set out with one simple goal; to create the best multiplayer survival experience. Everything we ever dreamt of in a survival server. If you're reading this then it means we made it to launch, which at times I didn't think was possible. Months of hard work and too much coffee has resulted in what we present you with today.​

If you come across any issues (which I'm betting on), please let us know here.

We hope you enjoy HCSurvival and will join us in our journey of being the best Minecraft survival server.

Last edited:

Beabie

Retired
Dragon
Finally!!! So excited to get started :) see you all on game! :D

drikke

-= Phantom =-
Dragon
Hardcore
Let the journay beging, Hope to see everyone online as soon as possible :D

Morphieus

Dragon
This is already looking amazing, you have to tell me who made your website, it is impeccable!!

Welcome to HCSurvival! We set out with one simple goal; to create the best multiplayer survival experience. Everything we ever dreamt of in a survival server. If you're reading this then it means we made it to launch, which at times I didn't think was possible. Months of hard work and too much coffee has resulted in what we present you with today.​

If you come across any issues (which I'm betting on), please let us know here.

We hope you enjoy HCSurvival and will join us in our journey of being the best Minecraft survival server.
Gayspacerocks and I appreciate how nice the members are. I needed a slime ball and someone gave it to me without asking for anything in return.

Morphieus

Dragon
Gayspacerocks and I appreciate how nice the members are. I needed a slime ball and someone gave it to me without asking for anything in return.
That's what I love about this server, the people set out to help everyone else, not just themselves. It's incredible!

boug10

I love this server its so fun playing on it and i love how i can go to the market and buy stuff and i love to play with my friend.

Beabie

Retired
Dragon
I love this server its so fun playing on it and i love how i can go to the market and buy stuff and i love to play with my friend.
We are pleased to hear how much you are enjoying it :)

Hudson

Dragon
I am glad you enjoy the server! I'd love to meet you personally in game :D