Menu

play.mc-ages.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join our Discord 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Ban Appeal

ZoneC

It's been a long time, but I want to play on the server a lot, I'll just say, I would appreciate it if you were merciful :)

Cobrex

Owner
Staff member
Well, I would look at your appeal if:
1) you appealed on the correct form and place
2) you actually gave me your full InGameName - as I have no idea who you are (as in player)

Cobrex

Owner
Staff member
Yes I just saw you log in with yet another alt account - GaCii :(

But that is not your in-game-name, it is actually ZoneCs, or was it ZoneCsss or Riiki_(orginally meguswastaken)

Now the ban notice tells you exactly where to appeal on the forums, so please do that, and do not log in with another alt account.

Ajm13428

Hi Cobrex, my username is Ajm13428 and I was banned for an inappropriate build. I was doing it as a harmless prank, I didn't mean for it to be anymore than that. I commented on your post and just wanted to say sorry. Your server is the only fun server that doesn't get old. I hope you can unban me, have a great weekend.

Cobrex

Owner
Staff member
Hi Cobrex, my username is Ajm13428 and I was banned for an inappropriate build. I was doing it as a harmless prank, I didn't mean for it to be anymore than that. I commented on your post and just wanted to say sorry. Your server is the only fun server that doesn't get old. I hope you can unban me, have a great weekend.
Hi there, this is the wrong place to make a ban appeal, you should be doing it on the link that you see when you try and log in

Cobrex

Owner
Staff member
However, I will accept your appeal and thank you for the apology. What I can say, and you will need to reply here, is that you must confirm to me that you have read the rules on the forum. Once you do that I will lift your ban, but be aware, one more rule break and your next ban will be permanent with no chance of appeal

Cobrex

Owner
Staff member
See my post above Amj13428