What's new

/fix

Wattlegum

-= Phantom =-
1: I've noticed that when I do '/repair all' instead of '/fix all' no items are repaired. The problem is that when using a '/fix all' immediately after a '/repair all' the server states that I cannot use this command until the next 24 hour period.
2: When doing a '/fix all' whilst holding an unrepairable item results in no items being repaired. I can't remember the exact message but it's something like 'item cannot be repaired'. Again, in this case, using this command after selecting repairable item, the server states that I cannot use this command until the next 24 hour period.
(I still unwittingly use 'repair' as the previous sever I was on using used that command)

haz

Huncho
Owner
1. /repair is a command used by MCMMO. However, as we don't use repair I will see if I can disable the command.
2. I've not had this bug reported before which is surprising! This would require a custom plugin to fix it, I'll see what is possible.

haz

Huncho
Owner
Sorry for the late response! I've deployed a fix that should fix this. It will be live when the server next restarts later on today.