1. Hey, Guest! Join us on Minecraft with the IP: play.mc-ages.com
  2. Join our Discord here for community chat! We use Discord for minor announcements. Come and say hi!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
We use cookies to personalise content and to analyse our traffic. If you continue to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies. See details

Lumberjack Tag

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Left, May 10, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Left

Left New Member

Ratings:
    +1
    It's an extra challenge for those who are bored on Survival. The Lumberjack Tag. Gather a certain amount of each type of wooden log (something like 10,000 of each type) and 30 Gems and trade them all in for the Lumberjack Tag, just to show how much you love wood! Ofcourse, the quantities are experimental. I would personaly love this new Tag in Survival since it will give me three things: One, a Tag I actualy like. Two, a reason to chop wood. And three, a reason to keep me on Survival! Thank you for reading my suggestion, ~Left.

2. Left

Left New Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Welp nevermind, just realised it's in the shop. Still would prefer a free and challenging way of getting the Lumberjack Tag.

P.S. Would'nt pay for the Tag anyway since it looks ugly, maybe a brown instead of the grey and red? Just a random suggestion.

3. Harry

Harry Owner
    Owner

Minecraft account: iamharry
    Ratings:
    +354
  4. Left

Left New Member

Ratings:
    +1
    I have experience using colour codes from a previous server where I had to design all the Titles (A custom pluggin similar to Tags) so I could help with this if you like.