Owner
*+* Immortal *+*
Apr 6, 2017
Welcome to the server!

To get Member Rank (with an extra home!) reply to this thread:

Code:
1. Minecraft Name:
2. One thing you would improve on the server:
Once complete, wait 5-10 minutes and then type /member in-game again and click [Check Member Status]

Your rank will be automatically updated. We hope you enjoy our Minecraft Survival Server.

CJIX

*+* Immortal *+*
Guardian
Blaze
Sep 9, 2019
Welcome to the server!

To get Member Rank (with an extra home!) reply to this thread:

Code:
1. Minecraft Name:
2. One thing you would improve on the server:
Once complete, wait 5-10 minutes and then type /member in-game again and click [Check Member Status]

Your rank will be automatically updated. We hope you enjoy our Minecraft Survival Server.
Void_IX

reubenwizard

Jan 3, 2020
1. Minecraft Name: reubenwizard
2. One thing you would improve on the server: Make it so you can create your own /warps, and also add jobs to make money, and if towny is not on the server add towny.

Reactions: Crazy_Chef

SufferMySnap

Jan 3, 2020
1. Minecraft Name: SufferMySnap
2. One thing you would improve on the server: adding different categories in the shop such as redstone, etc

I_REcaPTCha

Jan 3, 2020
1. Minecraft Name: I_REcaPTCha
2. One thing you would improve on the server: i think a good improvement would be adding a more accessible way of getting money for newer people

Reactions: Crazy_Chef and haz

SGHOsT14

Jan 3, 2020
1. Minecraft Name:SGHOsT14
2. One thing you would improve on the server:Creating a way to gain money, like missions in which you needed to complete certain tasks, for example to mine 50 logs

ellliie

Jan 3, 2020
1. ellliie
2. Maybe improve instructrions for claim commands, especially for how to expand the claim

Reactions: Cobrex

pinkfairyboy

Jan 4, 2020
1.pinkfairyboy
2.perhaps prompt players before charging money for /back in case they are unaware that it is not free :)

JoeHawkwind

Dec 4, 2018
uk
1. Minecraft Name:joehawkwind
2. One thing you would improve on the server:Add 25 claimblocks every full hour your on the server.