play.mc-ages.com

Click to copy

CygnosiC

Jan 29, 2020
Brazil
1. CygnosiC
2. Be able to chop all the tree logs if the player has a high woodcutting level , i don't know if this can work (or even possible) only with trees since it can be really annoying for building stuff.

Raging_Cucumber

Feb 4, 2020
1. Minecraft Name: Raging_Cucumber
2. One thing you would improve on the server: I would improve the way of getting claim blocks. Make it easier to get them, besides voting crates?

rienas

Feb 2, 2020
1. nicoliene
2. would make traveling a little easier, like 30 min speed run ones a day or something like it

jpslimmen2

Feb 1, 2020
1. jpslimmen2
2. add more ways to get claim blocks, for example do some sort off mission maybe something with villager trading or add it to the shop itself.
when u warp u get a menu but also when u /warp {name} u get that menu which is anoying sometimes cause u already know what u wanna go so maybe get rid off that so u wont have to complete 2 actions before taken somewhere.

DaddyKojo

Feb 20, 2020
1. DaddyKojo
2. I would reset the mining world more often, like every 2 weeks or something, it seems to be explored and destroyed fast. Just my opinion

yoolee

Feb 20, 2020
1. Minecraft Name: yoolee
2. One thing you would improve on the server: I would like to suggest Spleef tournaments since it could just be a fun way for people to compete against each other in a friendly manner.

Linaxox

Feb 20, 2020
1. Minecraft Name: Linaxox
2. One thing you would improve on the server: I would like to see more ways of obtaining claim blocks