play.mc-ages.com

Click to copy

Planet Building Contest, Lighthouse Build Competition Winners

haz

Owner
*+* Immortal *+*
Apr 6, 2017
lighthouse.jpg

Celebrating the recent successful space launch from America, why not a Planet Building Contest...

PRIZE: $20 Store Coupon
ENDS: Friday, 19th June
WINNER ANNOUNCED: Monday, 22nd June

Reply to this thread to enter:

Code:
1. Minecraft Name:

2. Build Name:

3. Screenshots or /home name:
To upload screenshots, upload to https://imgur.com and include a link.

LIGHTHOUSE COMPETITION WINNERS

Competition was tough with the Lighthouse building contest, with so many entries!

For each competition we will now pick a random entrant to win a $10 Store Coupon, starting with the Lighthouse contest!

WINNERS:
GrandCanyoneer ($20 - TIE)
Knine1717 ($20 - TIE)
_GreenBeanZ_ ($10 - RANDOM SELECTION!)

I've been asked a lot about how the building contest is graded, so for the first time here are the full results.

GrandCanyoneer (WINNER)
Concept & Originality 7/10
Technique & Execution 8/10
Presentation 9/10
TOTAL: 24

Knine1717 (WINNER)

Concept & Originality 9/10
Technique & Execution 6/10
Presentation 9/10
TOTAL: 24

rvinc
Concept & Originality 10/10
Presentation 7/10
TOTAL: 23

DragoLinx
Concept & Originality 6/10
Presentation 9/10

Pandison
Concept & Originality 9/10
Technique & Execution 7/10
Presentation 7/10

PurpWolf
Concept & Originality 7/10
Presentation 7/10
TOTAL: 22

_GreenBeanZ_
Concept & Originality 10/10
Presentation 5/10
TOTAL: 21

Ninjeego
Concept & Originality 5/10
Presentation 6/10
TOTAL: 19

patrick199900
Concept & Originality 6/10
Technique & Execution 7/10
Presentation 5/10
TOTAL: 18

Please DM me directly on Discord to collect your rewards!

I look forward to seeing all the new Planets.

Blaze7a

Apr 9, 2019
1. Minecraft Name: IvaRobotnik
2. Build Name: Doomsday Zone
3. /home doomsday

The Death Egg (nearby) is not part of the submission.
Full credit for the design of the mini ocean monument goes to Just_Playing_Games (ref: https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/article/bonsai-biomes)

I'd love to know how many hidden references people spot!

Also, there is a tripwire on the surface that triggers the Doomsday Zone music.

• Love
Reactions: SquidBoy12895

SquidBoy12895

Mar 24, 2019
Minecraft Name: Squidboy895
Build Name: Squidton
Home/pwarp: /pwarp Squidton
Photos:
*Research Camp nearby was a team build and is not included in my submission*
Partial Credit to my Friend on the subway but it had my only little twists!
hidden easter eggs and references to past moments are around the planet!

Story:

Squidboy895’s Journal​

Time: 2020, June 6th

Day 1: We have recently located a bright orange planet with signs of vegetation we will send a rover to explore.

Day 4: After a successful expedition we have detected signs of life, food, and water.

Day 6: we have recently landed on this unknown planet and have found interesting minerals inside of the soil, which when broken down are edible.

Day 7: NEVER eat the dirt raw! We recently discovered a sickness from eating the dirt raw and have found a cure in the water, we decided to name the cure after our researcher, and we called it Roger Juice.

Day 10: Our crew has decided to start an excavation inside a local mountain to find any minerals or rocks.

Day 14: It’s been 2 weeks since the initial start of my journal and today is a weird day, one of our rovers found a portal inside of a mountain, we plan to go through it in 3 days.

Day 16: we are gearing up for our journey tomorrow and we hope to find our way back.

Day 17: After stepping through the portal we seem to be in this valley with geometric shaped rocks

Day 16: After further investigation we found out that those rocks were houses to squid-like creatures and the name of the town is Kraken-Ville, ruled by Lord Krakken.

Advertisement: Come down to Kraken Café, now serving Ink filled donuts

Day 18: we went further up the valley and discovered another town called Squid Town with people with familiar names!

Day 19: not too far away from Squid Town we found a Subway. I guess it is a universal restaurant!

Day 23: not to long after getting a sandwich and a few drinks at Subway we found an interesting town, but unlike the others its powered by a crystal!

Day 24: We were very welcomed by the Squidtonians, did I say that right? *blubs* Ok good :D

Day 25: after reading the town history apparently there is a monster that feeds on sacrifices. Well it used to…

Day 27: after asking the town people if they believe the legend about the monster, half said no which makes me question if its real.

Day 28: we were recently approached by a Squidtonian who claims that he uncovered the monster’s hole!

Day 30: We went to see “The Monster’s Hole” but found nothing. I guess it was a myth.

Day 32: The crystal has gone missing and the Squidtonians are blaming us!

Day 35: We got kicked out of Squidton Central for “Stealing” but we will not stop until we find the crystal.

Day 46: We have searched everywhere except for one spot… The Monster’s Hole

Day 50: We have detected strange activity in high frequencies around The Monster’s Hole

Day 52: The monster is crawling out of its hole we need to fight it! Luis had the idea to burn his tentacle in a pool of lava and it worked! The monster jumped out only to be a cute squid :D

Day 53: his exact words were “Sorry I thought it was my missing toy that those nice people have been throwing at me!”

Day 54: We returned to Squidton central with the crystal only to find it destroyed…

Day 234: HELP we can’t take him on for much longer!

Day 567: I managed to escape by the rest of the crew wasn’t as lucky. Oh no the wardens are coming!

Day 895: We need to rebel…

Day ???: This did not go as planed!!!

To Be Continued…

Thank you for reading my journal and Credit to Gouda for making my skins :D

I really recommend coming to /pwarp Squidton to see all the stuff I couldn’t show

I really worked hard and I hope you can see that :D

Last edited:

DocterBuster

-= Phantom =-
Sep 1, 2018
United States
Im so sorry I got caught up in a bunch of stuff and forgot to enter! I built this a week ago however. Hope there can be an acception made. I put a lot of work into this and at least hope some people find it cool if it dosn't count.

1. Minecraft Name: DocterBuster

2. Build Name: Mine-Earth

3. Screenshots or /home name: /home Planet
2020-06-21_06.53.05.png
2020-06-21_06.53.14.png

Reactions: SquidBoy12895

haz

Owner
*+* Immortal *+*
Apr 6, 2017
PLANET BUILD CONTEST:

IvaRobotnik - (WINNER) $20 Store Coupon