1. Hey, Guest! Join us on Minecraft with the IP: play.mc-ages.com
  2. Join our Discord here for community chat! We use Discord for minor announcements. Come and say hi!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
We use cookies to personalise content and to analyse our traffic. If you continue to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies. See details

Skyblock changes feedback - too Uber for fun, just funny

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Lianail, May 12, 2018.

1. Lianail

Lianail Hardcore
    Hardcore

Ratings:
    +38
    The new spawners spawn rate is way too high. They are spawning as fast as you get the stuff out of the area, and faster than you can kill things with an axe. This is generating uber levels for enchantment and ridiculous amounts of loot.
    Hey wow I'm alive! Why did I just get pushed of that ledge by a block? Where is this water taking me? Is this what they call falling? What's that... <Splat>​
    Of course it doesn't take nearly that long for it to happen.
    The spawner timers should be much longer than that. These rates really need to be dialed back.

Before getting one, I was thinking that all the spawners should be moved out of tier 1 crates. Those should only be kits with spawn eggs. Now, I'm absolutely convinced, these spawners should only be tier 2 or 3 rewards

Also, in only about 30 minute of grinding slimes, I received 4 slime spawners as mob drops. My slime chunks are now irrelevant.

Sorry, I don't like uber stuff unless you've worked at it for months. That's one of the reasons I came and stayed on HC Survival. Loot like this takes all the fun out of the game for me. I prefer the challenge.

2. Lianail

Lianail Hardcore
    Hardcore

Ratings:
    +38
    Drop rates on the rare minerals are way too high also. 15 diamond ore in less that 15 minutes is way too high. Figure out how long it takes to find 50 diamond or on survival, then double it for skyblock.

3. Lianail

Lianail Hardcore
    Hardcore

Ratings:
    +38
    Making things way to easy and throwing out too much loot were the primary reasons I left my last server. There is no challenge with this kind of loot.

4. Scraggles

Scraggles Member
    Guardian

Ratings:
    +15
    so you can do skyblock, get easy money and sell and then use the money on the survival area ?

5. cntrljose

cntrljose mod
    Mod Blaze Hardcore

Minecraft account: cntrljose
    Ratings:
    +28
    No, money balances are completely separate, separate worlds, separate currencies.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Scraggles

Scraggles Member
    Guardian

Ratings:
    +15
    ok cheers for that, tried skyblock in the past and fell off a lot

7. ViciousMailman

ViciousMailman New Member
    Blaze Hardcore

Ratings:
    +7
    I'm glad that you are enjoying the high drop rates for your diamonds. However, those of us who have a job and cannot commit 23 hours a day to grinding a mob spawner and mining a cobblestone generator. If you don't want the diamonds, give to the those of us who don't have high island levels. Fine to say things are too high when you have the assets. Leave the spawn rates the same, and let everyone decide what's good or not. I would like diamonds. So, yeah.

8. Cobrex

Cobrex Head-Admin
    Head-Admin -= Phantom =- Dragon Hardcore Elite

Ratings:
    +77
    Lianail, we are aware of the issue and hopefully looking to fix the spawners later today. The drop rate for diamonds is about right based on the amount of other items generated from the Cobblestone Generators