Menu

play.mc-ages.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join our Discord 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Suggestion to make sword passive bleeding skill toggleable

Would you like to see it possible?

• Yes, wide swings are best swings

• No, let them feel the pain of bloodloss!

Results are only viewable after voting.

MrHishprung

Moondancer
*+* Immortal *+*
Like in title, i would it really annoying when fighting with group of mobs (especially with Sweeping Edge III).
When the bleeding triggers one is unable to make wide swings which in turn drastically reduces the DPS outcome.
Making it toggleable would be prefered as the bleeding is still useful against single targets.
I dont know if its customisable from staff side or it would have to be made by plugin creator... but yea, here it is :)

Ninjeego

Turtle Mod
*+* Immortal *+*
Like in title, i would it really annoying when fighting with group of mobs (especially with Sweeping Edge III).
When the bleeding triggers one is unable to make wide swings which in turn drastically reduces the DPS outcome.
Making it toggleable would be prefered as the bleeding is still useful against single targets.
I dont know if its customisable from staff side or it would have to be made by plugin creator... but yea, here it is :)
Bleed is an MCMMO feature, i'm pretty sure the staff team can't edit it, so you'd have to request this to the MCMMO plugin creators directly