What's new

Water Flow with Claims

milkywayz

Hi,

I attached a screenshot below. It seems I'm unable to place water such that it flows outside of my claim to inside my claim, despite having permissions for my own claim.

I suspect it's just a limitation in the claiming plugin, not wanting to track who placed water and if it is okay to flow through claims. However I'm reporting this in case it's a configurable option.

Thanks,
Nick

1534797505192.png

iAmor

-= Phantom =-
Hardcore
Elite
Water not being able to enter from outside a claim is intentional as people can grief claims otherwise. o_O I don’t think it is a feature we want to remove. Just extend your claim one block that way so the water can come in (you’ll probably have to update the water source)!

milkywayz

Water not being able to enter from outside a claim is intentional as people can grief claims otherwise. o_O I don’t think it is a feature we want to remove. Just extend your claim one block that way so the water can come in (you’ll probably have to update the water source)!
Oh I agree, but the claim plugin can know who placed the water and allow it to enter your claim if you placed it.

Definitely super minor and not really a big deal since I have ton of claim blocks.

Thanks anyways.

iAmor

-= Phantom =-
Hardcore
Elite
Oh I agree, but the claim plugin can know who placed the water and allow it to enter your claim if you placed it.

Definitely super minor and not really a big deal since I have ton of claim blocks.

Thanks anyways.
Thanks for understanding! Maybe an admin or owner can take a look into it.