What's new

Launch weekend, May Monthly Special and bug fixes

haz

Huncho
Owner

The launch of the server was amazing, welcome everybody! I'm very proud of how the server launch went and I want to thank you all for all the positive feedback that we've been receiving. We have received lots of suggestions and improvements which we can make to the server and I look forward to implementing them.

Each month, there is a store special which includes exclusive items relative to that month. Today I am presenting the May Monthly Special which contains items relative to the server launch as well as a bonus item... may the fourth be with you!

The May Monthly Special:

Purchase the May 2017 Monthly Special HERE!

I have also fixed various bugs, and I am going to continue working through them:

[13-05-17]:
  • Added automatic tab refresh
  • Added shop signs with multiple quantities
  • Fixed /r
[15-05-17]:
  • Added combat tag
  • Fixed bosses not spawning in PvP
  • Bosses will now only automatically spawn in PvP. They were not spawning automatically because the chunks were not loaded
  • New Boss rewards including small mcMMO pouches, claim block pouches and higher numbers of coins
  • New KoTH rewards including mcMMO pouches, claim block pouches, money and an exclusive "#KoTH" tag
  • New Supply Drop rewards including claim block pouches and mcMMO pouches (What else would you like to see?)
  • Added boss rewards for the top 10 killers
  • Fixed disposal signs
  • Fixed colour signs
  • Removed KoTH boss bar because it does not disappear after the event ends
  • Staggered Fishing Contest so it does not clash with other automatic events
  • Added button to the vote menu so that it is quicker to open all vote sites

Beabie

Retired
Dragon
Some amazing updates!

Keep up the suggestions everyone:) it's through all of your feedback we can keep developing and improving ourselves.

I certainly agree with Harry about how well the launch has gone! I have already met some amazing players and can't wait to see more of you in game. :D

Miscopy

Blaze
I think a good supply drop idea is a chance for a really bad item. (Ex: a piece of coal), but at the same team, chances for really good items (Diam block, enchanted items, etc.) I haven't been able to get many supply drops so I'm not sure if this is already added, but from what I've been able to get it's only been coins, pouches, a bit of food, or potions