Menu

play.mc-ages.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join our Discord 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Moon Turtles Discussion board on server mechanics and ideas for server

SeldomZ

Hi this is a list of ideas that me and the Moon Turtle group were just spit balling and never really brought to suggestions. Feel free to comment on any of them and give input. THIS POST ISN'T JUST FOR KIBA VILLAGE ANYONE CAN POST HERE :)

SeldomZ

Party System

Getting EM gear on your own can be a difficult task. Many players I invited to the server ended up not getting EM gear from elite mobs that spawned naturally. They found this frustrating and felt cheated by the person who did the most amount of damage to the mob.

A solution to this would be to add party mechanics, where if the Elite mob drops loot anyone who was in the party can use that gear.

This would also encourage people to play cooperatively and allow people to get just a base set for EM arena. EM arena wouldn't make the arena gear party owned it would still be for the individual player who managed to make it to the next level. E

Make it so if a group of people kill an Elight mob it does not just drop normal gear for different people everyone gets the same gear so 3 people kill it they all get the loot that is soulbound to them

SeldomZ

Subdivide PLOTS!

a whole chuck as a plot is good, but it can be better!

Allow induvial plots to be subdivided and make structures incubus whole areas that can be part of a plot group! It would really help with builds that were stated prematurely before people knew about chuck claim mechanics!

Cobrex

Owner
Staff member
Party System

Getting EM gear on your own can be a difficult task. Many players I invited to the server ended up not getting EM gear from elite mobs that spawned naturally. They found this frustrating and felt cheated by the person who did the most amount of damage to the mob.

A solution to this would be to add party mechanics, where if the Elite mob drops loot anyone who was in the party can use that gear.

This would also encourage people to play cooperatively and allow people to get just a base set for EM arena. EM arena wouldn't make the arena gear party owned it would still be for the individual player who managed to make it to the next level. E
EM Wars is built for that purpose, and is meant to be a group adventure map so players are able to level up their gear. Also the arena has 30 phases that is also meant to be a group battle the bosses and get better gear.

SeldomZ

It's a good system for the most part. The only thing I wish is that you could share gear with party members even if its not arena gear and if your not in the arena. Soul bounding scrolls are hard to come by. and I think this would make it better for people who want to play as a group.

You may not get the armor permanently unbinding, but you can at least let a team mate use it while you are in the same party.

Cobrex

Owner
Staff member
There is a very good reason why it cannot be shared. The strength of the elite boss is linked to the armour, player EM rank etc, so players have to rank up themselves and learn all the in and outs. Giving it away ruins the whole system, that is why.