Menu

play.mc-ages.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join our Discord 0 MEMBERS ONLINE
2022-09-03_16.55.02.png

Industrial III Updates

Following a lot of development work on the Industrial server, here is the list of updates and changes that have been made:

1) Quests
ApplicationFrameHost_Vp4mTSMsHL.png

This is a major update to questing on Industrial.

There are now over
140 quests to get yourselves stuck into. Quests now also work cross-server, so you can start them either on i-age or i-mining and they will sync across. There is a new NPC at spawn where you can access the quests, or just type /quests.

There are 14 categories to choose from, some are even re-playable but you'll have to spend time working through them to find out which ones!!

The quests are progressive, so as you complete quests, others will be opened, but you'll work it out as you go. DM for suggestions for other quests you would like to see, I am still working on more and expanding the choices, however, please be aware that some quests require a certain item to be used for them to work.

(Please note that I am still working on the rewards)

2) Factory Shop.

There is a new kit in the Factory Shop, as requested by a member, provides high levels of protection against projectile and explosive damage.

3) Crates

Voting crates have had new items added to them.
The
Powerful Crate now sees new items added to it, in fact 12, new items added from new enchanted bows to a farming tool which I know you will find very very useful and fun to use!!.

4) Wall Street

2022-09-03_18.07.15.png

Fancy yourselves as the next Warren Buffet?? Well why not pit your wits against the NASDAQ and build your portfolio, increasing your net worth on the Industrial Age.

To get a real life feel for the stock market, why not visit the trading floor at
/warp stockmarket where prices are displayed and you can trade with our very own stockbroker...........

"Jefflon Bazuskerberg"!!

:p

The prices are live to the NASDAQ during trading hours only. Commands will be added to the industrial plugins page soon, but the main ones you will want are:
/stocks help
/stocks buy
/stocks sell
/stocks portfolio

I hope you all enjoy the updates on Industrial.

There are more updates coming to S-Age and.......... (maybe something brand new also!!!)

Keep MC-Ages alive and keep supporting the server!!

Staff Team
MC-Ages

==​

The prices are live to the NASDAQ during trading hours only. Commands will be added to the industrial plugins page soon, but the main ones you will want are:
/stocks help
/stocks buy
/stocks sell
/stocks portfolio

==

Is it bad that I'm actually giddy about this? Bahah