Menu

play.mc-ages.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join our Discord 0 MEMBERS ONLINE
Cliffs & Caves 1.18 Part II

Well, here it is, the news you have all be hoping for, or dreading, 1.18 is coming to MC-Ages!!!!!

Firstly, I want to say a massive thank you to you all for your support, fun, laughter and great community you all are.

I have spent a lot of time thinking over this update and trust me, the decision I have made has not been easy. In fact it didn't matter which way I decided to go, I was always going to upset some of our wonderful and dedicated community, however, with the way future updates are looking, I decided that I no choice but to make the decision I have.

So, on the
27th December (assuming I can get everything set up and working) the majority of servers will have a full hard re-set. This means; worlds, money, in-game play ranks, achievements, possessions ........... everything will be re-set. Donor ranks will remain and please see the on-line store for any changes to perks that come with this full reset. Custom purchased tags will also remain.

The following server will get the full hard reset on the 27th and will be fully 1.18 servers:

Industrial II
Towny
Dark Age

There are going to be a few new things arriving on the servers, so you'll have to come in game and look around and see what is new.

Skyblock will also be getting a full hard reset soon after, but the work I need to do on there (and I have some really nice plans) will take a little long to get into place, but the reset will come as quickly as I can get it done.

The progress to the full reset will be posted in the #minor-news channel on discord.

I have a lot still to do so please accept my apology if I do not respond in-game or discord as fast as fast as I normally do, or not very active on the sever - I have a lot to do!!. At this point I would like to thank all those staff that have been involved and assisted me with the things that need to be done.

For those who want it, I will be offer a schematic download of their bases for their own single servers if they wish. If you wish for a schematic to be done them please open a ticket on the discord with the following:

• In-game name
  • Co-ordinates of your base (two opposite boundary corners)
  • What you want copied and in above and below ground.
  • Server
Lastly, my team and I would like to wish you all, your families, friends and/or partners a peaceful restful and safe Christmas.

MC-Ages